Instructions for filling your cartridge-converter fountain pens with the Vsconti portable ink well
To practice filling your pen, it is recommended that you try the following operation once or twice with water.
- Remove the stopper, pulling gently
- Fill the ink well with the dropper, taking care not to stain the seal
- Do not overfill!! The correct level is about 1 cm (1/4 inch) below the seal
- Unscrew the barrel of the pen and empty the converter by resting the section on the ink well
- Press the section in into the ink well (the section must secure the seal)
- Upturn the ink well and the pen
- Fill the converter by turning the knob
- Turn the ink well
- Screw the pen back into the section and remove it by pulling gently
- Immediately replace the stopper back in the ink well
- Carefully dry the nib and the filler
- Inside the stopper there is a piece of cotton wool in case of emergency. Lift the stopper with a coin.